Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Oddities...

On my way to the airport this morning I passed a meter reader walking down the street playing with a yo-yo (no kidding)! This would seem to be bad P.R. for Dominion Power.

I'm at my gate at RIC and I can't help but notice the young "hippie mother" breast feeding her baby. Her boob is fully exposed, and it's not a pleasant one to glance at. She's quite chubby and has numerous tats in all the wrong areas. She's also letting her other young'un crawl around on the filthy floor. She's already picked up a chunk of food off the floor and put it back in his little mouth. I pray I'm not seated next to her.

I'm on Jetblue the morning and I can watch Direct TV while I'm in the air. They usually have VS. and I can catch the end of todays Tour coverage, that should balance out the suffering I've just been subjected to...

No comments: