Monday, May 5, 2008

Steve's Tag

As a regular reader of From the Pew (and From the Bleacher's) I was very flattered to garner an honorable mention to share some info about myself. So here goes...

1) Four jobs I've had in my life: Bike shop, Propane delivery, Field rep, Fundraiser.

2) Four places I've lived: Fresno, CA; Nashville, TN; Tacoma, WA; Richmond, VA.

3) Four TV shows I love to watch: Baseball Tonight, The Office, King of Queens, Dirty Jobs.

4) Four blogs I read regularly: BSNYC, From the Pew, Belgium Knee Warmers, Maynard.Net.

5) Four favorite foods: Fish tacos, North Carolina BBQ, Fried Chicken, Grapes.

6) Four places I've been: Bahama's, British Columbia, Mississippi River, Gulf of Mexico.

7) Four places I'd rather be right now: Riding my bike, Europe (It's racing season!), Just about any ballpark (It's Baseball season!), A lively pub.

8) Four living people I'd like to spend an afternoon with: Ron Paul, Greg LeMond, R.C. Sproul, My high school buddy Tom Connolly.

9) Four things I look forward to this year: Growing in Christ, Fenway Park in August, Hopefully- a trip to Cooperstown, Trips to Virginia Beach with my family.

10) Four best city's to spend a week working in: Nashville, TN; Memphis, TN; Austin, TX; Washington, DC;

No comments: